Web Design Company Tampa, Brandon, Lithia & Surrounding Areas
Website design customized for you
Tampa, FL Web Design & SEO Company
WordPress Web Design Support
Everything starts with a website! Even if you are a brand new business, the first thing people will see that will give validity to your business is your website. You want to be professional and you want to be found.
Your amazing website will be customized to your unique business’ needs and your clients will be able to book online with you, call you, contact you via email, learn more about your services, engage with you on social media and more!
Ask me about WordPress Support for your website too!
Any website that is coming up in the top of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) has had some SEO done to it. If you own a small business that has been around for ever and a new kid on the block is suddenly siphoning all of your customers, they most likely have someone actively building up their Search Engine Optimization. When I build a website, I keep in mind your future SEO. I know that you may want me to build links to your content to help you rank, so I strategically plan out the pages according to your services, your location, and what keywords are getting the most monthly searches.
From the on-page optimization to the off-page optimization, I have the formula to increase quality traffic to your website by getting you higher rankings on Google and other search engines such as YouTube.
Pay Per Click. Sometimes it’s necessary to pay to play. Google Ads are a way to get immediate results and fill in the gaps while your SEO is underway. Since it takes some time for organic search results to get to the top of search engine results, PPC, is often a great strategy to get your business visible and make your phone ring right away.
Also, we have mastered the art of optimizing out campaigns to get the most bang for your buck. We do it all manually, and we watch it like a hawk to be sure that your ads are showing up to the right audience and bringing business knocking on your door.
Is your website working for you?
Put Your Website to Work For You!
Must Have Elements Of A Business Website in 2020
- SSL Certificate. When you look in the URL, it should begin with “https” instead of just “http.” The “s” means it’s secure because it has a layer of protection. This Secure Socket Layer encrypts data that is exchanged over the internet. For example, if your website has a form asking for a visitor’s name, email, phone number, etc it encrypts that information. Google is cracking down on SSLs and has stated that if will affect your website’s ability to rank if it does not have one.
- Effective Content. Having strong content is a how you can build trust and authority with visitors as well as help search engines understand what your website is about. Well written content with relevant keywords not only comes across as natural, but engages visitors which helps with dwell time.
- Security. Don’t be fooled into thinking that your SSL certificate is enough. Yes, your SSL certificate encrypts your site, but it does not protect your site from hackers and malware. A malware scanner and removal service is vital to the health of your website. Hackers program bots that go out and look for vulnerabilities in websites. They can deploy these bots to thousands if not millions of websites at one time. When they find a “way in” by guessing your password or by a plugin that is out of date, they can post all kinds of spam including links and photos to very inappropriate, adult (if you know what I mean) websites.
- Mobile Friendly. It’s the year 2020, and your website should be mobile friendly. What that means is that your website is responsive to whatever device the visitor is using (desktop, tablet, smartphone) when they are on your website. Google has also indicated that a low mobile friendly score impacts the site’s ability to rank in search engine results.
- Performance & Usability. Your website should load quickly and be easy to navigate. The visitor should be able to find what they need quickly and easily. The links should work properly and not be broken.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO. Any website that comes up on page one of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) has had some SEO. This is a process by which keyword research has been performed and implemented onto the back end of the site. The website will have the proper URL structure, header tags will be in place and used strategically with keywords, the metadata will be correct, images will be tagged correctly, and the website will have been optimized for the keywords with which you want to be found when people search for your products and services. There is also another phase to SEO where links are built to the website to push the website up in ranking.
There is much more to making a website GREAT, but these are the things that get you the most bang for your buck.
I Build Custom WordPress Websites
Take a Look at Some of My Latest Projects!
No two are alike. Each one a custom work of art. Call me if you are ready to make a statement with your business!
Ready to Get Started?
Please fill out this form below to receive a quote