Search Engine Optimization
Making sure your website comes out on top is my specialty
Tampa, FL SEO Company
Search Engine Optimization
Any website that is coming up in the top of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) has had some SEO done to it. If you own a small business that has been around for ever and a new kid on the block is suddenly siphoning all of your customers, they most likely have someone actively building up their Search Engine Optimization. When I build a website, I keep in mind your future SEO. I know that you may want me to build links to your content to help you rank, so I strategically plan out the pages according to your services, your location, and what keywords are getting the most monthly searches.
From the on-page optimization to the off-page optimization, I have the formula to increase quality traffic to your website by getting you higher rankings on Google and other search engines such as YouTube.
Best Local SEO Company
- Now that you have found the BEST local SEO expert, can you imagine how your business will explode?
- Can you imagine working with with a web designer who also understands SEO, and who will also speak to you in plain English and never make you feel dumb for not understanding?
- Can you imagine what it will be like to get so many calls and sales, you’ll have to hire more people?
- Can you imagine having a website that works for you while you sleep?
- Can you imagine the safest page 1 rankings that last?
Are You Wondering, "How to Improve Search Engine Ranking for My Website?"
You found me sitting pretty here on page one, didn’t you? That speaks for itself. No need to worry – I can do the same for you. If you want to see your website leapfrog your competition and rise to the top of search results month over month, that is what Michelle On Point delivers! I increase your SEO ranking until you’re on page one and your business is absolutely exploding.
If you are ready to level up, call me to find out how you can get that for yourself. 813-693-1293. Or read some more if your curiosity isn’t quenched yet.
- I’ll take a look at your existing rankings and find where you need more power.
- Analyze the competition in your niche and plan how to outrank them.
- Update the code on your site to be sure your pages are being indexed by search engines.
- Repair any structural problems on the back end.
- Perform browser & speed tests for optimal performance.
- Perform penalty checks.
- Perform necessary updates to prevent security vulnerabilities.
- Optimize your titles, meta descriptions, alt tags for keywords and buyer intent to target your ideal customers.
- Suggest ways for you to improve your content.
- Check your site’s mobile friendliness
- Verify and manage Google & Bing Webmaster tools, submit sitemap, correct errors and resubmissions as needed.
- Help you with reviews if needed
- Develop additional content such as blogs to position you as an authority in your industry
- Track calls, analytics, interactions to monitor performance.
- Report month over month results that are measurable to help you see how SEO is working to get and keep you on page one for your business.
OK, I Want the Best Tampa SEO - What's the Next Step?
When I agree to take you on as a client, your website gets the Michelle On Point magic touch! Here’s what happens right away as well as ongoing to build your website’s authority and power to rank.
Evaluate & Plan Your Search Engine Marketing Campaign
- This includes digging into Google Webmaster Tools
- XML sitemap submissions/updates
- Verification with Google & Bing
- Checking and correcting errors
- If needed start off with a clean slate while preserving trust and power you already have
- Correct and improve all metadata
- Fix site structure
- Fix broken links, redirect as needed
- Improve page speed and much more!
- This is where the magic happens after you have optimized content on your site
- I introduce link building with powerful, relevant backlinks
- Power up your social signals
- Get your business and name out there with citations
With all of this in place, you will SEE results that you can measure not only by looking at your rank, but in phone calls and new business. Imagine what it will feel like to be able to own your place as the authority at the top of Google search in your local market! Trust me, it feels great!
How Much Does SEO Cost?
You’re probably wondering, “How much is SEO going to cost me?”
The answer is, “It depends.”
You ask, “What does it depend on?” I say a number of factors determine that.
I’d like you to think of SEO not as a business expense, but as an investment that will return far more than you invest, so the “cost” is actually zero.
I would ask you a question: “Are you looking for a base model economy car or a fully loaded luxury automobile with heated leather seats and a crazy sound system?”
Factors That Determine Cost and Value Equation:
- Do you need a one-time on-page SEO project or ongoing?
- What are your business goals?
- How long will those goals take to reach?
- Who is your target market, niche, keywords, and city?
- Is it highly competitive in a large city?
- Is it local, regional, or national?
If YOU are the BEST at what you do, I want to work with you and rock this for you so we can both make a lot of money. What are you waiting for?