Michelle's Recommended Resources
All of the tools listed below I am currently using and recommend. This is an ever-evolving list, so check back often to see what’s new!
The tools of the trade are aplenty, and they are not “cheap”, but they sure do help make the job so much easier! Honestly, some of these tools, I could not live without and some of them are purely for convenience and automation.
If you have a question about any of the tools listed, please drop me a line and I’ll consider creating a video about your question. (Thanks!)
This page contains affiliate links which means that I may get a commission at no additional cost to you if you purchase any of the resources below.
Do You Need A Branded Email Address?
Why would you need a branded email address?
- First and foremost, every employee should be using a branded email address (ex: email@example.com) NOT firstname.lastname@example.org
- It looks more professional
- It gives your company credibility
- You might lose sales because people do not trust a Gmail or Yahoo account like the would a branded email
- Your deliverability rate will be low or non-existent with a non-branded email address because there is so much spam these days that non-branded emails don’t always get delivered when they are picked up as spam.
- With a branded email, we can set your SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records in your DNS to help your email not get blacklisted.
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite for Business) provides all the Google Apps along with necessary cloud storage
- It integrates with lots of 3rd party apps including Zapier for automations.