How to Grant Access to DNS - Go Daddy
Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can’t view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
- Go to your GoDaddy Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the People who can access my account section, select Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you’re inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you’re not sure what this means, read our explanation of access levels.
- Select Invite. We’ll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we’ll let you know.
- Pending invitations can be canceled by either you or an existing delegate and will expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours. If you want to cancel a pending request, select Cancel.
- Change a delegate’s access level or remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Here’s how to request access to someone else’s account
- Learn more about delegate access.
- Delegates must have a GoDaddy account to accept your invitation. GoDaddy will ask them to create an account if they don’t have one.
If your domain is not with GoDaddy
The steps are very similar with all domain registrars. If you know where your domain is registered, you can log in to your account and there should be a help desk for live help or even a help directory with lots of info on how to do certain things like adding delegate access users. If you get stuck, please feel free to reach out to me and I’ll be happy to walk you through it with whomever your domain registrar happens to be.