Custom WordPress Websites
Taking your website from pointless to on point!
I build websites that are:
- Mobile Responsive
- Reflecting of Your Brand/Mission/Company Culture
- Optimized for Search – with Titles, Metadata, etc..
Of course, your website should be beautiful, but it should also be working for you! We will implement a plan for your online marketing that will not only look great, but will quickly wow them with your knowledge, expertise, and passion for your business.
SEE MY WORK——–>
Web Design With You In Mind
I have an organized system in place to maximize your success!
- You will meet with me in person or via Zoom
- I will ask you lots of questions to clarify your goals
- I will guide you along every step of the way
- All website work is done in-house, and never outsourced
- You will be treated with respect and get your questions answered
- I won’t talk in techie jargon you don’t understand
- If you desire, you will receive training on how to create SEO friendly blog posts
- If you desire, you will receive training on how to change the text or images on your website.
You will notice from the start that I listen to you and ask you lots of questions. I will also continue to ask you lots of engaging questions along the way to ensure you love and are proud of your new website. SEE MY WORK—–>
CUSTOM WORDPRESS WEBSITES
Built With WordPress - Most Popular CMS
WordPress is the most popular and fastest growing content management system (CMS) today with roughly 35% of all websites on the internet built on WordPress. That’s 27+ million live websites using WordPress! Content Management Systems are great because they do not require you to know a bunch of code (or any code for that matter) to build a website. I love it because, if you’re so inclined, I can teach you how to add pages, new photos, or even blog posts quite easily – even if you’ve never logged in to a website before.
Teamwork - Committed to Your Project
Do you need help choosing your domain name? (yourwebsite.com) If so, I can help you choose a good name that will help you with SEO.
Whether you are a small business who needs a brand new website or a multi-million dollar business who needs a website makeover, I’ll be committed to your project and to working with you through the entire web design process. We will work together to create the most amazing responsive WordPress website that you can be proud to show your clients.
How Much Does a Website Cost?
Prices vary based on your particular needs and functionality. Please reach out to me to see if we would be a good fit. Click here to read more about how much to budget for your website. You could also join me for a Weekend WordPress Workshop here locally or via Zoom to learn how to build your website for yourself.
Is your website working for you?
Put Your Website to Work For You!
Must Have Elements Of A Business Website in 2020
- SSL Certificate. When you look in the URL, it should begin with “https” instead of just “http.” The “s” means it’s secure because it has a layer of protection. This Secure Socket Layer encrypts data that is exchanged over the internet. For example, if your website has a form asking for a visitor’s name, email, phone number, etc it encrypts that information. Google is cracking down on SSLs and has stated that if will affect your website’s ability to rank if it does not have one.
- Effective Content. Having strong content is a how you can build trust and authority with visitors as well as help search engines understand what your website is about. Well written content with relevant keywords not only comes across as natural, but engages visitors which helps with dwell time.
- Security. Don’t be fooled into thinking that your SSL certificate is enough. Yes, your SSL certificate encrypts your site, but it does not protect your site from hackers and malware. A malware scanner and removal service is vital to the health of your website. Hackers program bots that go out and look for vulnerabilities in websites. They can deploy these bots to thousands if not millions of websites at one time. When they find a “way in” by guessing your password or by a plugin that is out of date, they can post all kinds of spam including links and photos to very inappropriate, adult (if you know what I mean) websites. That’s the LAST thing you’d want to happen to the website you have invested so much time and money into.
- Mobile Responsive. It’s the year 2021, and your website should respond to the device using it. What that means is that your website looks great no matter what device someone is using to view your site. It will respond slightly differently for a desktop, a tablet, and a smartphone. Google has also indicated that a low mobile score impacts the site’s ability to rank in search engine results. Although it’s not a main factor for ranking, it can hurt you if it’s really bad.
- Performance & Usability. Your website should load quickly and be easy to navigate. The visitor should be able to find what they need quickly and easily. The links should work properly and not be broken.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO. Any website that comes up on page one of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) has been optimized for search engines. This is a process by which keyword research has been performed and implemented onto the back end of the site. The website will have the proper URL structure, header tags will be in place and used strategically with keywords, the metadata will be correct, images will be tagged correctly, and the website will have been optimized for the keywords with which you want to be found when people search for your products and services. There is also an advanced phase of SEO where links are built to the website to push the website up in ranking. Backlinks naturally occur the more information your site has on it, but backlinks can also be built by creating content that can be posted on relevant sites and linked to yours.
There is much more to making a website GREAT, but these are the things that get you the most bang for your buck.
Ready to Get Started?
If you would like to get more info about having a website built or re-designed for your business, please take a moment to fill out this discovery form. This is the FIRST step. Before we have a conversation, the questions in this form will help me know if we are a good fit.
Don't worry! You're NOT signing up for anything. There's no obligation at all. I will not pressure you to sign up -- nothing bad will happen if you fill out this form. Pinky Promise.Take Me To The Website Discovery Form